我们眼中的悲伤,却变成了鞋圈中某些人的狂欢。
今天在翻看消息的时候,我看到了鞋圈中仿佛敲锣打鼓、奔走相告一般的景象。
一个跨时代巨星的死亡,变成了一场闹剧、一场狂欢、一场交易!
那些无耻的炒卖者,刚刚发完国难财,就开始发死人财。
不到一个小时的时间里,凌晨五点,整个德物APP内KOBE的球鞋全部被一扫而空,普通鞋款价格翻五倍,联名鞋款价格翻十倍,KOBE的鞋款,最便宜的那双都要2999元。
甚至还有人拿自己和凌晨四点的科比相比:
可对死者的尊重,不应该是生而为人,最基本的道德吗?
对此,我实在压抑不住自己的愤怒,难听的话,我就不写了。
最后,和大家分享一下《亲爱的篮球》吧,这个是以科比篮球故事为原型的奥斯卡获奖短片。
全片旁白如下:
Dear Basketball,
亲爱的篮球,
From the moment
从小时候
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
我穿着老爸的直筒袜
And shooting imaginary
假装着
Game-winning shots
我在大西部论坛球馆
In the Great Western Forum
投中制胜球的样子
I knew one thing was real:
我就清楚知道一件事情:
I fell in love with you.
我爱上你了。
A love so deep I gave you my all —
我爱你如此之深,已奉献我的所有
From my mind & body
从我的思想到我的身体
To my spirit & soul.
从我的精神到我的灵魂
As a six-year-old boy
六岁的我
Deeply in love with you
深深的爱着你
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
我从没想过这段旅程结束时的样子
I only saw myself
我只看到我自己
Running out of one.
在这条路上奔跑
And so I ran.
所以我不停的跑
I ran up and down every court
每场比赛我都不停奔跑
After every loose ball for you.
为争取每一次得到你的机会
You asked for my hustle
你需要我拼尽全力
I gave you my heart
我为你奉上了我的心
Because it came with so much more.
因为这需要的不仅仅是尽力。
I played through the sweat and hurt
我为打球流尽血汗、带着一身伤病
Not because challenge called me
不是因为困难在挑战我
But because YOU called me.
而是因为你在呼唤我
I did everything for YOU
我已经为你做了一切
Because that’s what you do
因为你也是这样对待我
When someone makes you feel as
因为你让我感觉
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
我自己是一个鲜活的人
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
你让一个6岁的孩子实现了他的湖人梦
And I’ll always love you for it.
为此我将永远爱你。
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
但是我不能再如此迷恋你了
This season is all I have left to give.
这个赛季是我所能给的仅有的
My heart can take the pounding
我的心还能继续承受各种打击
My mind can handle the grind
我的意志也还能继续坚持下去
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
但我的身体让我知道是时候说再见了
And that’s OK.
这也很好
I’m ready to let you go.
我已经做好准备跟你说再见了
I want you to know now
我现在只是想让你知道
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
我们俩都可以永远珍藏着彼此一起度过的每一段时光
The good and the bad.
无论是好的,还是坏的
We have given each other
我们已经给了彼此
All that we have.
我们所能给的全部
And we both know, no matter what I do next
我们俩都知道,接下来无论我去做什么
I’ll always be that kid
我都会是那个
With the rolled up socks
穿着老爸的直筒袜
Garbage can in the corner
瞄准角落里的垃圾桶
:05 seconds on the clock
假装进攻时间还有5秒
Ball in my hands.
手里拿着篮球的小孩
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
5秒…4秒…3秒…2秒…1秒
Love you always,
一直爱你的,
Kobe
科比
Copyright 篮球启示录
转载请联系作者 |